Here are some links to other blog posts and videos which may provide further examples and reading.
Articles and videos specifically about
- 📝 GraphQL Kotlin 4.0.0 Release
- 📺 Bootiful GraphQL with Kotlin (Dariusz Kuc, Guillaume Scheibel)(Spring One 2020) (en)
- 📺 Bootiful GraphQL with Kotlin (Dariusz Kuc)(GOTO Chicago 2020) (en)
- 📝 Introducing GraphQL Kotlin Client
- 📝 Announcing graphql-kotlin 2.0!
- 📺 Bootiful GraphQL with Kotlin (Dariusz Kuc, Guillaume Scheibel)(KotlinConf 2019) (en)
- 📝 Creating a Reactive GraphQL Server with Spring Boot and Kotlin
- 📝 Apollo Federation in a GraphQL Kotlin Server
- 📝 Creating GraphQL Schemas in Kotlin
- 📝 Release of graphql-kotlin 1.0.0!
- 📝 graphql-kotlin: Generate a GraphQL schema from Kotlin code
Articles and videos about how Expedia Group is using GraphQL
- 📝 Expedia Group Case Study: Bootiful APIs With GraphQL and Kotlin
- 📝 Expedia Group Transforms Product Development with Apollo
- 📺 Creating a federated schema for a global company (Shane Myrick) (en)
- 📺 Migrer ses APIs vers GraphQL: pourquoi? comment! (Guillaume Scheibel) (fr)
- 📺 Migrate your APIs to GraphQL: how? and why! (Guillaume Scheibel) (en)
- 📺 Transforming customer experiences and your organization with GraphQL (Jim Gust, Dan Boerner) (en)